A Portal To Infinity
XTOMP is an ultrathin effects pedal stompbox that simulates all kinds of iconic classic, vintage, and modern pedals and creates original standard/novel algorithms. It is matched with an intuitive app, giving you access to an ever-expanding effects library.
XTOMP uses iOS* and Android* apps to manage all your effects and transfers them to your stompbox via Bluetooth® Smart*.
*Bluetooth® Smart is a trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. This trademark was used merely to identify a functional characteristic of the product.
*iOS is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
At any given time, it is always that "one" pedal you need:
- ✪ Your ultimate "secret weapon"
- ✪ The effect that comes to mind in a jam setting or on the fly
- ✪ That pedal you could never afford or track down
- ✪ Your ticket to experimenting with different tones
- ✪ The classic tool for your home studio
- ✪ And you can have it NOW, with no cables or computers
- ✪ Ultrathin design, rock solid zinc alloy casing
- ✪ Relay based true bypass footswitch with halo LED
- ✪ 6 Knobs with halo LEDs
- ✪ Powerful TI C67 series DSP onboard, 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- ✪ Free iOS, Android and PC apps for loading and managing effects via Bluetooth Smart
- ✪ USB jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing effects with PC apps, and more
- ✪ Outstanding frequency response and dynamic range; very low noise level
- ✪ CDCM System for realistic playing experience
- ✪ Stereo I/O: L - Relay True Bypass or analog Buffered Bypass, R - Analog Buffered Bypass
- ✪ Growing effects algorithm library
- ✪ 9V DC power supply
Free iOS, Android and PC apps for loading and managing effects
Hotone’s new Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling (CDCM) system technology, which processes various incoming signals dynamically, is unlike current modeling systems which use the same modeling circuit regardless of the signal.
CDCM allows for larger and more complex modeling algorithms, which equals more realistic and natural tone.
There has never been anything like this in tone modeling before!